My current position: Designer at Caddis Fly.
You can also read my CV on LinkedIn by clicking here.
A few words about me:
I am a creative soul who is forever inspired and forever evolving. I have a passion for both fashion and photography. I work as a designer at danish womenswear brand Caddis Fly. I am also a 2015 december graduate from TEKO University College (VIA Design) with an AP degree in Fashion Design. Here I’ve learned the different aspects of design, mostly hands-on work, from trend, inspiration to patterns, fabrics, fit, sales material and lookbooks.
During my education I’ve also had small 2-week courses with fashion illustrations; layout and composition; frame- and digital printing; and at last, typestyling and imagestyling.
Primo March 2018 – now
Caddis Fly – BTF ApS
- Responsible for the 6 annual collections in all product groups
- Supplier contact and visits
- Sourcing for current and future trends
- Sourcing and choosing materials, colours and trims.
- Work sketches and stylecards
- Photoshoots, directing and setting up the catalogues
Ultimo August 2016 – Ultimo February 2018
Caddis Fly – BTF ApS
- Supplier contact
- Helping the designer with choosing materials, colours and trims.
- Work sketches and stylecharts
- Commenting on patterns and making measurement charts
- Social Media Responsible
April 2016 – May 2016
Private Label Design – BTX GROUP A/S
Internship at the private label design team.
January 2015 – March 2015
Brandtex – BTX GROUP A/S
Internship at the design team. Part of my education at VIA Design.
July 2012 – August 2014
Pizzeria Ristorante Italia, Ringkøbing
December 2007 – August 2009
Arla Foods Amba – ARLA DENMARK, Videbæk
February 2014 – December 2015
VIA Design Herning
AP Degree in Design, Technology and Business (120 ETCS credits)
Specialty: Fashion Design
August 2010 – June 2013
Ringkjøbing Gymnasium STX
General Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate
Line: English A, Spanish A, French A, Math B
August 2009 – June 2010
Boarding School (9th grade)
August 2000 – June 2009
Videbæk Skole (0th to 8th grade)